1.Power Electronics Lab
2. Electrical Machines Lab
3. Control Systems Lab
4. Electrical Measurements Lab
5. Electrical circuits & simulation Lab
Necessary Hardware’s are available for measurement, characterization and synthesis of Electrical, Electronics and Instrumentation Systems. PC based experimental facilities are available in almost all the labs.
1. All the Labs have LCD Projectors for student’s projects/expt. results presentations .
2. Fully Air-Conditioned Labs with Internet and Intranet Facilities.
3. Smart Class Room where students can display and present the results of mini projects, major projects, call for a meeting with faculty mentors and senior students.